Applied Science Btec Diploma Level 2 at Tower Hamlets College
This Diploma is ideally suited to people who have not achieved a grade C in GCSE Science but who wish to pursue Science-related careers. Covering a balance of topics from the different science disciplines (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), mathematical and communication skills, and practical laboratory skills, this course is excellent preparation for a range of future options in work or further study.
- A range of units covering topics in Biology, Chemistry and Physics, and how these relate to work as a scientist
- Career options using Science
- Maths and English
- 4 or more GCSEs at grade D or above, including Maths, English and Science
- Progress to the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science
- Progress to a Level 3 course in a related area
- Apprenticeship programmes to train as a lab technician
- Other science related employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.