Accounting Level 2 Apprenticeship at Havering College of Further and Higher Education
You will work in industry to complete written and practical assignments aimed at developing your skills and understanding across the following areas:
- Control Accounts, Journals & The Banking System
- Basic Costing
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Computerised Accounting
- Working Effectively in Accounts & Finance
- Using Accounting Software
- Professional Ethics in Accounts and Finance
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
If you have not yet achieved a grade C (or above) in GCSE English and maths, you will be required to attend GCSE resit sessions (if you achieved grade D) or functional skills sessions (if you achieved grade E or below).
- At least 4 GCSE’s at grade D or above (including English and maths)
- Must have an employer who is prepared to take you on as an apprentice*
*If you have not yet found a job, but would like to be an apprentice, take a look at the job section on the National Apprenticeship website. Alternatively you can contact our Apprenticeship Team on 01708 462 787 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be assessed via online examinations and assignments.
You can progress onto our AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
Employment opportunities could involve continued work in your current role or a potential promotion to a different accounting or finance-related position.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Havering College of Further and Higher Education directly.