Philosophy AS/A Level at Fitzharrys School
Unit 1 Epistemology
Unit 2 Philosophy of Religion
Philosophy of Mind
Reading primary texts / text books independently
Debate and discussion
• Self motivation
• Interest in extensive reading
• Independent learning and self-organisation
• Problem solving
• Reviewing and modifying
• Critical analysis and logical thinking
• Communication - orally and written
• Risk taking and reflective thinking
AS: Examination Only (1 Paper–2 Sections) 3 hours
A2: Examination Only (1 Paper–2 Sections) 3 hours.
This course is highly rated by Admissions Tutors at Higher Education institutions in supporting a wide range of academic disciplines. It encourages transferable skills that are valued in a variety of career progressions.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Fitzharrys School directly.