Health and Social Care - Access to Social Studies - Full Time - Level 3 at Barnfield College
Applicants are advised that this course is only funded for those aged 19 and over and is best suited to the needs of adults/mature learners who
are returning to learn and wish to progress onto a Degree in Nursing, Midwifery or other health care related degree.
Key Features of the Course:
• Human Biology
• Health Studies
• Psychosocial Sciences plus Communications
• Research and Preparation for Higher Education
- A minimum of 4 x GCSEs at Grade C or above
- A merit at BTEC Level 2, NVQ Level 2 or VRQ Level 2
English and Maths requirements:
- Minimum of Level 2 English and able to work towards Level 2 Maths
Undergraduate Degree Programmes at University
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Barnfield College directly.