Business and Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 at CSM Training
Around 4.5 million people help to keep businesses running in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. This includes registered directors, company and chartered secretaries, general administrators and specialist administrators who, in addition to general administration skills, also need sector-specific knowledge to fulfil job roles such as legal or medical secretaries.
This part of the apprenticeship is competency based, and the assessor will gather information by observing and conducting professional discussions.
Knowledge Element - Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
This part of the apprenticeship is more about the theory. Giving an opportunity to prove what the learner knows, and how deep their understanding of their job role is.
- Application of Number – Level 1
- Communication – Level 1
- Information and Communications Technology – Level 1
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprentices, with support and opportunities in the workplace, can progress onto:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business & Administration – general administrative, legal or medical pathways
- Other level 3 Advanced Apprenticeships such as Customer Service or Management
- further education to undertake management, business related or other qualifications
With additional training, Intermediate Apprentices may be able to progress in their careers to roles including administration executive, administration team leader, office supervisor, personal assistant, secretary or a wide range of other Business & Administration roles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.