Light Vehicle Maintenance IMIAL Certificate Level 1 at Southampton City College
This course enables you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression within the Automotive Sector. It covers the skills necessary for progression into Light and/or Heavy Vehicle (Truck and Bus) Maintenance and Repair.
- Tools and equipment
- Retail motor industry
- Cooling and lubricating systems
- Steering and suspension
- Braking systems
- Routine maintenance (vehicle servicing)
- Lighting systems
- Spark ignition fuel systems
- Health and safety in the workplace
- GCSEs grade D or below, or
- Entry level certificate
- Level 2 in Motor Vehicle
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.