Travel and Tourism WJEC A Level at Poynton High School
- host communities
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above.
- T&T1 – Introducing Travel and Tourism - 1 ½ hour Written Paper (Compulsory)
- T&T2 – Investigating Tourism Destinations - Portfolio Assessment OR
- T&T4 – Working with Customers in Travel and Tourism – Portfolio Assessment
- T&T5 – Tourism Impacts and Tourism Developments - 2 hour Written Paper (Compulsory)
- T&T6 –Trends and Issues in Travel and Tourism - Portfolio Assessment OR
- T&T8 –Event Management in Travel and Tourism – Portfolio Assessment
Travel and Tourism allows students to continue onto university courses, apprenticeships and careers in tourism, travel, catering, hospitality, human resources, customer service and events management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Poynton High School directly.