Business Studies at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
* Students will study a broad range of business topics such as marketing, finance, operations management and human resources management.
* They will gain a valuable insight into the workings of modern business through visits and visiting speakers.
* Lessons will involve a variety of interesting teaching and learning strategies.
* Students should be interested in the outside world and be prepared to regularly listen to the news and read newspapers.
* A grade B at GCSE English and Mathematics is desirable.
* Students need to be willing to learn and to take responsibility for their own learning.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School directly.