Academy - Performance Golf at Derby College
- A dedicated training calendar
- Opportunities to progress to elite level pathways
- Access to an extensive range of regional and national tournaments
- A comprehensive competitions programme
- Technical and tactical coaching
- Psychological, physiological and lifestyle management
- Strength and conditioning support
All learners will study a full-time Sport qualification alongside the Golf Academy requirements.
Learners will build a portfolio based around evidence generated by the various assessment methods in each unit. They can expect to be assessed through:
- practical demonstration
- logbooks and performance records
- written reports and essays
- discussions and vivas
On successful completion of the course, learners can apply for a higher level of study at Derby College such as the:
- Foundation Degree in Sports Coaching
Alternatively they may wish to seek employment within the sports and active leisure sector.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derby College directly.