Foundation learning - Work Skills level 1 at Kirklees College, Dewsbury Centre
Through work-related activities and classroom learning, you will develop skills in:
• Leadership and teamwork
• English and maths
• Interview techniques and career progression
- An assessment indicating you can work at entry level 3 in English.
• Practical observations
• Discussions and presentations
• Observation of individual and group activities
• Completion of compulsory work related activity
• Exams in English and maths
As a full time student you should not need to pay any course or examination fees (under 19).
There may be a cost for equipment, educational visits, printing etc.
Level 1 and 2 courses and voluntary, supported or paid employment.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.