Fitness Instructing Award in Fitness and Physical Activity Level 1 Diploma at Blackburn College
The Fitness and Training academy has been specifically designed for those hoping to persue a career in the fitness industry, for example, becoming a personal trainer, health and fitness practitioner, or a sport centre advisor.
- All about the human body in exercise and fitness
- using a personal exercise programme utilising the principles of fitness (frequency, intensity, time, type and adherence)
- an introduction to becoming a fitness instructor
- an introduction to the fitness industry and careers in fitness
- assisting exercise sessions
- balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
A keen interest in the Gym and the Fitness Industry and complete a successful interview.
This course will be assessed by a range of coursework and examinations.
- Progression onto Level 2 Health Fitness and Exercise Instruction
- Assistant Fitness Instructor
- Exercise Assistant
- Health and Fitness Department Attendant
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Blackburn College directly.