Level 1 Diploma in Plastering at ProCo NW Ltd
This qualification gives learners the ideal introduction into the Plastering trade. During the course learners will be taught how to plaster internal walls and ceilings and learn different plastering techniques.
The learner will also complete theory work.
- Preparing background surfaces and applying render coats
- Preparing background surfaces and applying finishing coats
- Mixing materials and applying floating coats
- Introduction to the construction industry
- Introduction to health & safety
No entry requirements needed.
- Practical assessements
To support progression and development each learner can apply for a bursary which is means tested and dependent on attendance.
After completing this course, learners can progress onto a Level 2 Plastering Study Programme or a Level 2 Plastering Appprenticeship.
A qualified plasterer can earn between £21,000-£29,500 a year.
To be a platerer can need to have:
- good practical skills
- the ability to work quickly and accurately
- maths skills for calculating surface areas and volumes of materials
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.