Advanced Apprenticeship in Nail Services at White Rose (Sheffield School of Health and Beauty)
The advanced apprenticeship in Nail services will enable candidates to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Nail Services. The advanced apprenticeship is comprised of the ITEC NVQ level 3 diploma in nail services and functional skills in English and Mathematics at level 2. Apprentices will need to be employed.
TheITEC NVQ level 3 Diploma in Nail Services comprises of the following units:
- Monitorprocedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and Maintain Nails Using Liquid andPowder
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Contribute to the planning and implementation ofpromotional activities
Both functional skills involve an online test.
It is expected that candidates will have achieved the intermediate level apprenticeship in Nail Services at level 2 or hold a NVQ level 2 in Nail Services. However, entry to the apprenticeship will be by interview, initial assessment and a candidates enthusiasm to work in the profession.
- Assessment is through portfolio building and continual assessment of practicalskills, written work and assignments.
- Learner progress is monitored through regular tutorials and reviews.
- Support is provided by our expert team throughout the course
The cost will vary depending on age and current qualifications and need to be discussed with the College.
On successful completion you can progress on to a higher level qualification relevant to the the industry.
Learners should contact the College to discuss/apply for this course and ensure it is appropriate for their needs. 0114 2750201.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.