Financial Services - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
With extensive links to some of the biggest banking institutions and insurance companies in the UK, The Growth Company can offer you outstanding opportunities in the world of insurance, banking and finance.
What can we offer?
- Specialise as a financial services customer advisor or investment operations advisor
- Gain professional qualifications such as Certificate in Insurance or an Award in London Markets, Financial Administration, Mortgage Advice and Pensions Administration
What will you do?
The role of a financial services apprentice could include:
- Preparing investment marketing information
- Supporting a Financial Mortgage Advisor
- Dealing with client enquires about bank accounts or insurance policies
Who could you work for?
Our financial services apprentices work all year, around the country in companies such as BNY Mellon, Aon and AXA.
Level 2 apprenticeship
5 GCSE grades A-C/4-9 including Maths and English.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Your training costs would be covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress onto advanced and higher level apprenticeships.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.