Geology A Level at Accrington St Christopher's Church of England High School
Geology allows us to study geological processes that operate at and below the Earth's surface, the evidence of past life and the uses made of geological materials. It also covers the processes and products that form our planet and its rocks.
- No previous study of Geology is required
- A minimum of grade B in Science at GCSE (students choosing other A-level sciences often find this helps their study of Geology).
- GCSE Geography may be an advantage but is not essential
- To gain a better understanding of our planet
- To complement a range of degree courses (e.g. Earth Science, Geology, Geography, Engineering, Town Planning, Surveying, Sciences)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington St Christopher's Church of England High School directly.