Construction - Apprenticeship in Bricklaying level 3 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
The course covers the following college training:
• Safe working practices
• Information, quantities and communicating with others
• Building methods and construction technology
• Constructing complex masonry structures
• Constructing decorative features
• Maths and English at level two unless previously achieved
You must be able to prove competency in:
• Conforming to health, safety and welfare in the workplace
• Confirming work activities and resources
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships
• Erecting complex masonry structures
• Setting out complex masonry structures
• Repairing and maintaining masonry structures Steel toe capped boots are required.
An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship, AND experience of working in construction, AND good communication skills, AND you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in the relevant industry. It is also expected that students complete current studies to the best of their ability.
• Continuous assessment
• Multiple choice online exam at the end of each unit
• Professional discussion
Higher Education or employment.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.