Children and Young People’s Workforce (CYPW) Level 2 Apprenticeship at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
This apprenticeship is to develop knowledge and skills relating to the Children & Young People's Workforce (i.e. those working with children aged 0-19, primarily within Early Learning & Childcare, Children's Social Care, and Learning Development & Support Services). This apprenticeship is suitable for those looking to join the Children & Young People's Workforce and also those already working in the sector.
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Children & Young People's Workforce to include:
- Personal development
- Equality and inclusion
- Safeguarding and welfare
- Support positive behaviour and environments
- Paediatric emergency first aid
- Manage paediatric illness and injury
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where applicable)
- Employment rights & responsibilities
- Personal learning & thinking skills
Many people progress to the Advanced Apprenticeship in CYPW once they have completed their apprenticeship.
- Early years creche worker Nursery assistant
- Care worker
- Nursery nurse
- Youth and community worker Childminder
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.