Beauty Therapy Nail Services Level 3 at Bath College
This course is a follow-on from NVQ or VRQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy and provides a higher level of skills necessary for employment in specialist beauty salons.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Plan and provide airbrush designs for nails
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- NVQ or VRQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy
- Excellent communication skills, a high standard of personal presentation, a mature caring attitude and a professional customer focused approach
Units are internally and externally assessed. Continuous practical assessment is used to teach and develop vocational competence. On completion of each unit you will be required to undertake an externally set multiple choice theory paper.
Gain employment in beauty salons or nail bars
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bath College directly.