Children and Young People's Workforce Level 3 Apprenticeship at BB Training Academy
The level 3 diploma prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years. The Early Years Educator pathway is for those working in childcare, for example, nurseries, pre-schools, crèches, etc.
To be suitable for an Advanced Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People’s Workforce with Busy Bees Early Years Training Academy, you will need:
- To have gained a GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
- To hold a Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent
- To commit to your training for a period of 21 months and have a longterm commitment to working in the childcare sector
- To be willing and able to access a Busy Bees training centre on occasions throughout your course to aid your learning
- To be able to gain a satisfactory Data Barring Service (DBS) and provide satisfactory references
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact BB Training Academy directly.