Hairdressing Level 2 at PETER PYNE TRAINING
This is a 'Junior Stylist' Level 2 qualification which will take a more in depth, hands on approach into the career.
- Health & Safety
- Giving a positive impression of self and organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Plait and twist hair
- Perm and neutralise hair
- Attach hair to enhance a style
This is discussed on interview.
Written assignments and papers
There is government funding available, this would need to be discussed on an individual basis.
To become a qualifiedJunior Stylistable to run column of clients.
Further information available on request
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact PETER PYNE TRAINING directly.