BTEC Level 3 Construction and the Built Environment at Desborough College
- Design in construction and the build environment
- Sustainable materials and construction
- Application of science and mathematics in construction
- Health and Safety in construction
- Technical Drawing and architectural drawings
- Surveying in Construction
- Functions of different elements of low rise construction
- Functions of different elements of sub and superstructures
- Contributions of construction on society
5 A*-C and at least a B grade in Resistant Materials or Graphics or a Merit in Level 2 Construction Studies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Desborough College directly.