Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery at First College Lincs
To achieve level 3 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery candidates must attain a total of 56 credits.
This comprises of:
- All of the mandatory units (11 credits)
- A minimum of 45 credits from section A
Here are a few examples of some of the units:
- Maintain food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Prepare fish for complex dishes
- Cook and finish complex meat dishes
- Produce healthier dishes
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact First College Lincs directly.