Business Administration - Level 2 at South Devon College
The Business Administration Level 2 apprenticeship will provide you with the skills needed to excel in a business support role, gaining a well-rounded knowledge of the basics of administration. Your areas of study will be dependant on your duties within the workplace. You can expect to perfect skills in areas such as communication, providing reception services, producing documents, maintaining stationary, IT skills and specialist areas including minute taking or event organisation. This course will give you a great basis in all areas of business administration, and upon completion, we encourage progression to the Level 3 apprenticeship.
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Providing administrative services
- Managing information and producing documents
- Managing a workload
- Communicating in a business environement
- Customer service skills
- Policies, prodeedures and legisation
- Effective team working
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.