Horticulture - Level 3 Extended Diploma at Easton & Otley College
The course will prepare students for a supervisory position in amenity horticulture, especially landscape design and construction, grounds maintenance or managing private gardens.
This course develops a wide range of horticultural activities designed to open up career opportunities in a supervisory role with local authorities, garden centres, large private gardens, self-employment or Higher Education.
- Principles of Plant and Soil Science
- Business Management
- Plant Knowledge
- Turf Production/Management
- Landscape Construction
- Applied Plant and Soil Science
- Decorative Horticulture
- Heritage Gardening
- Individual Projects
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C (English, Maths and Science at Grade C
- or above) Diploma Level 2 (Merit/ Distinction overall).
Assessment is by means of assignments, practical assessments and plant identification.
- Foundation degree in Landscape and Amenity Management at Easton & Otley College
- Other Higher Education courses
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.