Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations Level 3 Award at Millennium Academy Ltd
It covers the following areas:
· Safe isolation of electrical circuits or installations
· Inspection, Testing and Recording the condition of electrical installations
· Completing the periodic inspection of electrical installations
· Differences between periodic inspection and initial verification
· Safe testing of electrical installations which have been put into service
· Testing electrical installations before they are energised
· Testing electrical installations which have been energised
· Understanding and interpreting test results
· Completing Electrical Installation Condition Report and associated documentation
· Confirmation of safety of systems and equipment before completion of inspection, testing and commissioning.
- Produce an Electrical Installation Condition Report with recorded observations and classifications.
Candidates must hold a valid 17th Edition certificate. Ideally, it is recommended for candidates to have some have experience in inspection & testing of installations. Candidates who have successfully completed the City & Guilds 2392 qualification and obtained some experience in inspection & testing subsequently are also eligible. In addition, commitment and hard work are essential.
At the end of the course, you will need to pass three assessments in order to be awarded the Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations. The assessments are as follows:
1. Unit 301 – On-Line multiple choice assessment testing the Principles, practices and legislation for the periodic inspection of electrical installations.
2. Unit 302 – Written assessment on the Principles, practice and legislation for the periodic inspection of electrical installations.
3. Unit 303 – Practical assignment of the Principles, practices and legislation for the periodic inspection of electrical installations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.