Plant Maintenance CSKILLS Diploma Level 3 (QCF) at Duchy College
Ideal if: you would like to advance your expertise and responsibilities in the construction plant industry
You'll need: to have already completed an appropriate level 2 engineering qualification
You'll learn: from a variety of modules covering topics such as diagnosing and rectifying faults, removing and replacing components, conducting tests and analysing faults
Expect: to be assessed throughout your course
You'll love: gaining a wide range of skills, making you highly employable
You'll go onto: employment, an apprenticeship or higher education
This qualification consists of 11 mandatory units:
- Fabricate, Form and Join Materials to Produce and Repair Components
- Handle, Support and Move Loads
- Procedures to Configure Plant and Equipment
- Installation and Handover Procedures for Plant and Equipment
- Plant and Equipment Scheduled Servicing, Maintenance and Adjustments
- Plant and Equipment Overhaul and Repair Methods and Procedures
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Faults in Plant and Equipment
- Using and Allocating Resources for Plant Maintenance and Repair Activities
- Methods and Procedures for Inspecting Plant and Equipment
- Compiling and Using Information to Support and Advise End Users of plant and Equipment
- Planning, Organising and Co-ordinating Plant Maintenance Repair Activities
Ideally, you will have completed an appropriate level 2 engineering qualification.
You may progress into employment as an apprentice where you will be assessed on the NVQ Diploma in Plant Maintenance, or continue into higher education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Duchy College directly.