Mathematical Studies (Core Maths) Level 3 at Bingley Grammar School
- Do you want to continue you mathematical studies?
- Are you interested in applying mathematical concepts to real life?
- Do you want to compliment your other course choices?
- analysis of data
- maths for personal finance
- critical analysis of given data and models including spreadsheets and tabular data
- critical path and risk analysis
Awarding Body: AQA
We will be following the AQA (spec code 1350) specification. This is a one-year linear course with exams in the summer of Year 12. There is an option of progressing on to AS Maths or statistic modules.
A qualification in Core Mathematical studies would be highly attractive to Universities and future employers where students can demonstrate they have mathematical knowledge beyond GCSE.
It helps to develop students’ mathematical skills and thinking and supports courses such as A-Level Psychology, Sciences and Geography as well as technical and vocational qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bingley Grammar School directly.