Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) C&G Level 3 Diploma at Northbrook College Sussex
Level 3 diploma in electrical installations suitable for anyone who has passed level 2 and has GCSE A*-C in English and Maths. The course is 14 hours per week over a two or three day period.This course is for candidates who want to work as an electrician in the building services sector. This includes domestic, commercial or industrial sectors.
- Taught by staff with on-going site experience
- High grade achievement in examinations
- Practical testing and inspecting is a key part of the course, so you can test and inspect your own work
- 100 % positive feedback from students in year 2015/2016
- Brand new blended classroom; learn the theory and then put it in to practice on purposely designed test boards.
- 100 % retention, students want to stay with us!
Successful completion of Level 2 Electrical course plus GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above.
- After this course you can work with a company straight away. If you want to work for yourself you just need to complete a short course in electrical regulations.(17th edition)
- You can also bridge over to the gold standard 2357 qualification with a short bridging qualification.
Top jobs have been secured in 2016 with companies like southern water who are great employers that will continue to develop your skills.
GSK have sent their apprentices to Northbrook to complete this course and the level 2 courses.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Northbrook College Sussex directly.