BTEC Diploma in Art and Design at Regent High School
CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF…
- you are interested in, and enjoy developing ideas and concepts in, Art and Design
- you like to explore, experiment and produce a range of two and three dimensional Art and Design ideas, artefacts, and objects in a creative, innovative way, inspired by creative theme-based briefs
- you enjoy developing a range of flexible specialist units from a wider selection of Art and Design fields such as printing, fashion, film, photography, ceramics and many others
This course allows you to experience practical application, research, development of ideas, exploring materials, tools and processes, and producing models and prototypes. You will be encouraged to reflect upon your own work and on the work of others to develop a personal context for the work you produce.
The Level 3 Diploma is equivalent to two A Level qualifications and can provide up to 280 UCAS points.
- At least 5 A*-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including at least a D in English Language and Maths and a GCSE or BTEC qualification in Art and Design
- 100% coursework portfolio.
- completion of 12 units of study .
- university degrees in Fine Art, Art History and many more
- internships and apprenticeships in arts organisations and galleries throughout London and the UK
POSSIBLE CAREER OPTIONS
- Interior Designer
- Set Designer
- Fashion Designer
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Regent High School directly.