Creative Crafts Certificate at NewkesUK Ltd
This qualification aims to:
- develop learners' skills
- develop learners' knowledge and understanding of the creative crafts process
- provide recognition for enterprise skills and attributes
- provide the opportunity for personal development
- provide a basis for further progression
The qualification will help learners:
- use raw materials, tools and equipment in a safe and competent manner
- develop analytical and research tools
- evaluate own work, develop ideas and learning through the craft process
- develop an overview of enterprise skills and the characteristics present in successful enterprising individuals
The course comprises of four units:
1. Use materials and resources to develop craft techniques
2. Developand adapt craft ideas
3. Create, present and evaluate final craft item(s) AND 4. Understand and explore enterprise skills
This qualification is suitable for pre and post 16 learners.
Care will be taken to ensure that learners have the necessary skills to fulfil the assesment criteria.
Learners should have an interest in Creative Crafts.
The NCFE Level 2 Award in Creative Crafts is internally assessed.
Each candidate is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement in all learning outcomes. This evidence can be gathered in a number of exciting ways, such as photos, videos, peer reports as well as more traditional assignments.
There are a number of progression opportunities within this sector at both Level 2 and 3.
Please see the NCFE hyperlink and open the qualification file which provides full information.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact NewkesUK Ltd directly.