Further Mathematics A2 at King David High School
* is designed to be studied alongside the standard Maths AS/A levels
* has content which is both broader and deeper than the standard Maths A level
Studying Further Maths will:
* makes you think ! (and so develop your thinking skills)
* give you the chance to meet some interesting and very useful mathematical ideas not covered on the standard Maths A level
* help your understanding of the standard Maths A level and possibly increase your standard Maths grade
* help you to succeed on any Maths-related degree course
If you have the chance, you should seriously consider doing Further Mathematics if:
* you are an able Mathematician, enjoy Mathematics and are keen to learn and understand more
* you are self motivated and able to work independently
* you intend to do a degree in a maths-based subject such as: Engineering, Physics, Computer Science etc
consists of 3 modules, one of which must be FP2 - further methods for advanced mathematics - and two further modules which can be tailorred to the needs/interests of individual students.
At least a grade A in GCSE maths.
Students must also be studying A Level Mathematics
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact King David High School directly.