Supply Chain Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship at Hull College Group
Employers are looking to attract applicants who have a keen interest in working in a Supply Chain role in the Logistics Sector. While the majority of roles are office based, the international nature of supply chains and the 24 hour, 7 days a week nature of logistics means that some apprentices may be asked to work in shift patterns or work outside traditional office hours. All apprentices will work as part of a team and need to be good timekeepers. Employers are interested in applicants who have basic literacy, numeracy and ICT skills on which this Intermediate and Apprenticeship will build.
The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Operations (Level 2) comprises of:
- Competence Based Element - Level 2 Certificate in Supply Chain Operations
This is a combined qualification incorporating competence and knowledge, which is separately assessed.
- Functional Skills - English Level 1, Mathematics Level 1 and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Level 1
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities in the Logistics Industry
Applicants to this Intermediate Apprenticeship will be a mix of age and experience. The apprenticeship is open to all those aged 16 and over who can demonstrate that they have the aptitude and potential to achieve the qualifications that make up the Apprenticeship Framework.
The candidate's job role and range of activities will need to meet the qualification requirements.
After completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Operations, progression to the following qualifications at level 3 are possible depending on the individual’s job role and planned career path:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Logistics Operations
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Award in Green Logistics
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Award in Port Operations
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Award in Global Logistics
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Certificate in Green Logistics
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Certificate in Port Operations
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Certificate in Global Logistics
- CILT (UK) Level 3 Award in Warehousing
For a breadth of professional experience and development at the same level as the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Operations, the following qualification may be appropriate depending on the individual’s job role and planned career path.
- CILT (UK) Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.