Administration and Business (Level 2) at Coleg Sir Gar
- Flexible course tailored to meet individual needs
- Provides opportunities for students to develop a range of higher skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for working in an administrative and business environment
- Nationally recognised qualifications which provide a progression route to employment or higher level qualification
- The option of being taught and assessed through the medium of Welsh is available
- Delivered by a highly experienced course team
- Attendance may be negotiated to suit those with family or work commitments
This course provides training in a range of administration and business qualifications. It is practically based and contains components which meet the needs of employers in both the public and private sector.
There are no specific entry requirements. Entry is dependent on a selection interview and candidates are expected to show an interest in working in an appropriate environment.
Students will be assessed via external examinations, assignments and/or a portfolio of work.
Former students have gained employment as general and specialist administrators and personal assistants. They have found employment in banks, the media, legal practices, accountancy firms, health and local authority and many other private and public organisations. Alternatively, students may be able to progress on to the Level 3 course in Administration Studies.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.