Beauty Therapy Services (City and Guilds) Diploma Level 2 at Acorn Training Consultants
This course is designed to equip you with the practical skills needed to work in the beauty sector. Learn professional tips and techniques from our industry-based tutors in areas such as head massage and make-up.
This programme is suited to people who have a creative flair and are keen to learn more about beauty and cosmetics.
- Gain practical experience within the beauty industry
- Identify career opportunities in the beauty industry
- Gain work-related skills within the beauty sector
- Provide facial scincare
- Provide manicure treatments
- Learn how to shape and colour eyebrows
- Learn how to apply make up
- Complete a one week paid work experience placement
- Develop employability skills
- Receive help with CVs, job applications, preparing for interviews and career planning
- Improve your Maths and English skills
- Move onto a Level 2/3 Apprenticeship
- Find employment in the beauty industry
- Further education at Level 3
- Beauty Therapist
- Nail Technician
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acorn Training Consultants directly.