Fabrication Welding Engineering Technology Level 1 Diploma at Hull College Group
You will benefit from first class facilities that are unrivalled throughout the region. Following significant investment, students will be able to use our brand new state of the art welding technology, ensuring skills are the highest level possible.
You will learn about a range of aspects of the industry including Engineering & Environmental Health & Safety and Engineering Organisational Efficiency and Improvement ensuring you are work ready.
This course is also suitable for students who have a limited prior knowledge and understanding of the engineering sector but have the ability to achieve an advanced level
- Fabrication & Welding Principles
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding, Positional
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding or Manual Metal arc Welding, Positional
- Producing Plate Work Fabrications
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C or equivalent including English Maths and Science.
- Alternatively a Level 2 engineering skills based qualification.
- Students working towards equivalent qualifications will also be considered after Initial assessment.
There are many opportunities within engineering. You may choose to enter the workplace or go on to further study including a HNC, HND or Foundation Degree.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.