A Level Psychology at The Cottesloe School
AS Level Psychology includes:
- Social influence, Memory, Attachment,
- Approaches in psychology, Psychopathology, Research Methods
A Level Psychology includes:
- Social influence, Memory, Attachment, Psychopathology
- Approaches in psychology, Biopsychology, Research methods, Issues and debates in Psychology
- Relationships, Schizophrenia, Forensic Psychology
AS Level – two written examinations each 1 hour 30 mins.
A Level – three written examinations each 2 hours
AS and A2 Psychology is the science of human behaviour and experience. Students will consider the reasons and motivations behind human behaviour, and the methods of researching such subjects.
This course is extremely beneficial for careers in health/welfare, medicine, law, teaching, marketing, human resources, general management, the Police and the media.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Cottesloe School directly.