Performing Engineering Operations Level 2 Diploma at Hull College Group
The course is designed to offer prospective students the skills and knowledge to carry out different welding processes that are required within industry, all of which are assessed on site.
Optional units are available and can be offered to suit the individual. You will learn how to work efficiently and effectively, improving your professional skills and ultimately your employability.
This particular course would be suitable for those wishing to enter into the growing welding industry.
- Working Safely in an Engineering Environment
- Using and Communicating Technical Information
- Cutting Materials using Oxy-fuel Gas Cutting Equipment
- Using Manual Metal Inert Gas (MIG) or Metal Active Gas (MAG) Welding Equipment
- Using manual Metal Arc welding equipment
EAL Performing Engineering Operations NVQ Level 1, or a suitable background in Engineering.
Level 3 Diploma in Fabrication and Welding
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.