Biology AS/A2 Level at Chichester High School for Girls
You will study content from the following 4 topics:
• Biological molecules
• Organisms exchange substances with their environment
• Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
You will study content from an additional 4 topics:
• Energy transfer in and between organisms
• Organisms respond to change in their internal and external environments
• Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
• Control of gene expression
5 GCSEs at grade C or above with a grade B in Biology or BB in Double Science (higher paper only)
3 x 2 hour papers plus a separate endorsement of practical skills.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chichester High School for Girls directly.