Plumbing Studies Diploma Level 2 at UTC@harbourside
This level 2 qualification will provide you with the competence, skills, and knowledge necessary to enter the plumbing industry. It will also offer you the opportunity to develop your plumbing skills, confidence and ability and prepare you for progression into work or onto the level 3 programme or an apprenticeship.
Your studies will include:
- The opportunity to engage in enrichment activities, project work and work placement with our industry partners
- You will gain qualification knowledge through the study programme at our modern facilities in Newhaven
- The fully trained and experienced teachers and support staff who are dedicated to the growth and development of our students will deliver the course.
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
- Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- Common plumbing processes
- Cold water systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Central heating systems
- Drainage systems
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
3 GCSE’s at grade D or above (or equivalent) and interview
During the course, there will be a number of test related to each unit in the qualification to determine your level of competency and to assess your progress and offer any additional support.
The level 2 plumbing studies will provide you with the knowledge and understanding for progression into work, onto the full time level 3 programme or onto an apprentice.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.