Psychology A Level at Chipping Campden School
This course will enable students to:
- Understand psychological theories and methods used to collect data.
- Explore topics which reflect contemporary issues
- Explore different areas of psychology, including cognitive, social and physiological psychology.
- Replicate key studies/experiments in psychology, interpret data and evaluate findings.
- Gain awareness of the ethical issues in psychology, particularly in the field of research.
- Enhance their critical thinking.
Introductory Topics in Psychology
Psychology in Context
Issues and options in Psychology
Students will need sound literacy and numeracy skills. Mathematics will be applied at the level needed to fully support scientific knowledge, understanding and problem solving.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chipping Campden School directly.