Music Technology at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
* Recording and Producing techniques
* Midi sequencing techniques
* Arranging and Composing.
* Analysis of popular music and jazz.
* Aural listening skills.
* Production skills and acting as a session musician
* GCSE music is preferable but not essential.
* An interest and understanding of music and how it is put together is required. Ask in the music department if you are unsure about your suitability.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School directly.