Mechanical or Electronic Maintenance and Installation Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Gloucestershire College
- Mechanical Maintenance & Installation
- Electronic Maintenance & Installation
Both courses offer a programme of training and development related to the maintenance sector.
The engineering job role includes the service, repair and installation of a wide range of electronic and mechanical equipment.
Typical sectors are: manufacturing, service industries including lifts and escalators, rail / transport, medical industries and energy technology.
Elements of the Framework include -
- NVQ Performing Engineering Operations
- EAL L3 Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You will need to have 4-5 GCSE’s at A-C including English, Mathematics and Science.
Examples of job roles include -
- Maintenance Engineer
- Plant Engineer
- Production Shift Engineer / Manager
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.