Floristry BTEC Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
This practical course will provide you with a range of opportunities to develop your career in the floristry industry. You will progress through projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations, learning both traditional and contemporary skills to enhance your employability.
- Wedding designs
- The display of floristry goods
- Maintaining the condition of plants and planted designs
- Constructing arrangements
- An introduction to working in the floristry industry
- Function decorating
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade D or 3 or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a Level 1 qualification in a related subject. One satisfactory reference is also needed.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.