Diploma for IT Users (City & Guilds) Level 2 at Acorn Training Consultants
This course is designed to give you the chance to learn valuable IT skills, which will help prepare you for a career in IT or Business & Administration.
This programme is ideal for people who are organised and have a real interest in furthering their IT skills.
- Develop IT skills and learn how to apply them to a work setting
- Learn how to improve productivity using IT
- Understand the potential of ITs
- Develop personal and team effectiveness using IT
- Complete a one weeks paid work experience
- Develop employability skills
- Receive help with CVs, job applications, preparing for interviews and career planning
- Improve your Maths and English skills
- Move onto a Level 2/3 Apprenticeship
- Find employment in the IT sector
- Further education at Level 3
- Web Designer
- IT Technician
- Call Centre Worker
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acorn Training Consultants directly.