Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 Diploma at People And Business Development Ltd
The diploma will be right for you if you have significant experience as a school support worker and wish to move into a more specialised role e.g. in administration, learning support or management.
You must achieve 44 credits; 32 from 11 mandatory units and a further 12 from a wide range of optional units. The mandatory units are:
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activities
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Support assessment for learning
- Understand child and young person development
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people
- Support health and safety
You can take additional optional units as professional development. You can also gain a role supporting staff in schools/ administration/learning support or management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact People And Business Development Ltd directly.