Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship at Wish Training LTD
Whether you're already working for a company or we find a place for you, you'll work as an assistant within your team focusing on administrative tasks.
During the intermediate Apprenticeship you'll complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills
Once you've completed your Apprenticeship, you'll be able to perform administrative roles in most industries and departments, or move onto the advanced Apprenticeship.
Training for this Apprenticeship is based around a combination of mandatory and optional modules. We’ll help you put together the right mix of modules to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career.
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Most Popular Optional:
- Design and produce documents in a business environment
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Use electronic message systems
- Use a diary system
- Meet and welcome visitors
- Use office equipment
There are no formal entry requirements but you'll need to have a basic level of English and Maths. Once you've attended an interview, we'll help you find an appropriate role if you're not already employed in a business administration role.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wish Training LTD directly.