Hair and Media Make-up Diploma Level 2 at City of Bristol College
Would you like to learn how to apply make-up for fashion, catwalk, photographic and editorial looks? If yes, then this is the course for you. Working with creative and progressive media make-up tutors, you will learn the skills and techniques to enable you to create exciting and beautiful make-up designs. You will also learn how to blow dry and set hair, as well as learn to dress the hair up to create classic and avant garde looks.
- The art of photographic make-up
- Body art design
- The art of dressing hair
- Eyelash and brow treatments
This is a very intensive course and learners must be able to give 100% commitment to their studies. You must have:
- 4 GCSEs grade C to include English and maths at grade D
- A minimum school attendance of 85% and a good punctuality report
- A school report showing you have the ability to focus and achieve your targets
- You will need to communicate with people from every age group, social and ethnic background.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.