Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) Level 3 Diploma (QCF) at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to work with children.
At level 3 you will be preparing to become an Early Years Educator. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills through four themes, covering Health and Well Being, Legislation, Frameworks and professional practice, play development and learning for school readiness and professional development. It includes a mandatory requirement of child longitudinal study.
The level 3 is suitable for level 2 practitioners working in settings required to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). You could also be working as a child minder, nursery nurse or in a reception class in school. You may have some level of supervisory responsibilities.
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is focussed on employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career to a higher qualification or from level 3 into paediatric nursing, midwifery or social care
Aged 16+. For L3 – GCSE Maths and English grades A – C You need to be working in an environment that caters for ages 0 – 5 years.
You will receive one to one support in the workplace by an experienced assessor, opportunity to attend a class in one of our offices and online learning resources. If you are an apprentice, you will be completing a full apprenticeship framework which includes::
- Maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2 Certificate or L3 Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- First Aid (Level 2 only) Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.