ABC Prince's Trust - Team Programmes (Entry Level 3/Level 1 & 2) at Askham Bryan College
If you’re unemployed, seeking direction and ideas for your
future, we have something to get you going: the Team
Programme. If you are 16 - 25, yes! It’s free and will not affect
your Jobseeker’s Allowance. It’s ideal for those who want to
improve their confidence and for those whose qualifications
are holding them back. The Team Programme is also available
for employees who would like a chance to develop new
interpersonal skills to improve long-term career prospects.
The Prince's Trust programmes are available across the region.
What’s in it for me?
• A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
• Practical skills that help you in a job and in life
• A nationally recognised qualification
• A real sense of achievement
• Career advice and help with job-hunting and your CV
• The chance to make a difference in your community
What happens on the course?
You will, among other things:
• Be part of a team of 15 people for 12 weeks
• Take on community projects of your choosing
• Have an action-packed residential week
• Get two weeks’ work experience.
No formal qualifications required but a desire to progress to
further education or work is essential.
For financial information please contact Student Enquiries on 01904 772211 or email email@example.com
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.