Team Programme with the Prince's Trust at The Prince's Trust
The Prince’s Trust TEAM programme is a free 12 week programme which supports you to reach your ultimate goal, whether this is to get into full time employment, training/education or volunteering for local organisations.
What does the course do?
- Help to enhance and develop new skills
- Build confidence ready for your next steps
- Providers opportunity for fantastic work placements in a field YOU are interested in
- Hands on experience where you and your team will take part in lots of challenges and projects, no classroom environment
- 100% support from team leaders to ensure you have something to do after the course
1 week residential in the Lake District…high challenges, canoeing, raft building, gyle scrambling and much more
Must be unemployed and between 16 and 25 years of age
To apply for this course email Lisa Macklin@brathay.org.uk Tel: 07776766942
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Prince's Trust directly.